There is a rental ban in place for all of Florida until further notice.
This means no one can check in even if you’ve had your reservation before the ban was placed.
The rental ban has been lifted as of 5/19/2020!
Friday DeSantis Update:
As of Monday (5/18)
- Restaurants – 50% inside seating occupancy (with a partition between tables included as social spacing), outdoor seating remains same guidance as before, both with cleaning & social distancing guidelines.
- Retail – 50% inside capacity with same guidance as before on cleaning & social distancing guidelines.
- Gyms – Can open inside with current guidance on cleaning & social distancing guidelines.
- Live sports events reopening soon with no spectators.
- Amusement Parks can submit reopening plans to state for approval. No opening yet, but can present plans for future reopening.
Bars are not included as of now.
Short term rentals – counties and cities can submit local reopening plans for state approval, but no blanket opening at this time. Hotels remain open as before.
All announced state changes today must be approved by local authorities where local ordinances are in place & applicable.
Use this form to submit a request for a reservation in your favorite unit for next year!
Reservation Waiting List
If you have any additional questions or concerns about your reservation, call us at (850)234-3385 or submit your question with the form below